Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you on the website
- What company is collecting this information
- How will this information will be used
- What communication you can expect from us
- Who will we share your information with
- The security procedures in place to protect the information collected
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
Information Alexandra Vintage Ltd Gathers
The information Alexandra Vintage Ltd collects from its customers allows us to better tailor our content and product range to customers’ needs. We can also use this information to detect buying trends and page view/browser software information which gives us the opportunity to improve our website and shopping system.
The information we gather includes:
- Information You Give Us: submissions through our contact form and other voluntary processes.
- Browsing Information: we receive and store information each time a customer interacts with our website. This is generally gathered through the use of a “cookie”, which is a small alphanumeric text file sent from our website and stored on your computer. The information we collect in this way includes web browser software details, page clicks, and viewing preferences. This information does not identify an individual user.
The information that Alexandra Vintage Ltd collects remains private until it is deleted and will not at any point be sent, sold or otherwise traded to third party companies.
We do not store financial information after a payment has been processed.
We will collect the following information about you when you complete our registration form or place an order with us:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your billing and delivery addresses
- Your telephone number
- Your credit / debit card details
- Your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions
It is necessary for you to provide this information if you wish to place an order through our site. Our system may also automatically record the following information on your visit to our website:
- Your browser type (e.g. Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer)
- Your operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Macintosh)
- Your IP address (a unique identifier for each connection to the internet)
- Your domain name (e.g. freenet.co.uk, demon.co.uk)
This information is automatically collected and does not require your input – the information is used to improve our facilities and to provide you with an optimum website. This technology enables us to provide features such as storing a password so you do not have to log in a password more than once. This saves you time while on our site.
Alexandra Vintage Ltd collects and uses your personal information for directly getting in touch with YOU with business news and information, competitions and offers.
Alexandra Vintage Ltd is a registered company established in England and Wales with company reg. number 7682237.
The registered office for Alexandra Vintage Ltd is:Alexandra Vintage Ltd Alexandra’s Wardrobe Jelly, 42 Market Place Reading RG1 2DE
We respect your privacy and will only use your information:
- To assist with completion of any order you make with a supplier linked to our site
- To log various usage and statistical information about your use of our facilities
- To administer the website and gather broad demographic information about users of the site
- To send you newsletters on and offline
- For marketing purposes – providing you with details of special offers, promotions, new products and services
- To advise you of changes to our website
- To improve our website, and to customise our website for you based on your demographics
Our site provides an opt-in and opt-out facility so that you only receive information if you choose to. At any time you can access your account and change your marketing status indicating whether you want to opt-in or opt-out for marketing information. If you choose opt-in status, whenever we send you information, we will always give you the opportunity to request your details to be removed from our marketing list.
We may need to contact you by email, telephone or letter for the following purposes:
- To keep you informed of the status of any orders which you have placed with suppliers on our site
- To obtain any additional information necessary to complete an order that you have placed
- To verify your identity for security reasons
- Marketing communications – providing you with details of special offers, promotions, new products and services
We may disclose your information to:
- Our merchant account provider and credit card processing services for the purpose only of processing your credit card or debit card details
- Our regulators, lawyers and auditors
- Persons where required by law under a court order or subpoena
These transferees act as intermediaries only and do not retain your information.
Your information may be transferred to different countries depending on the suppliers involved or because we undertake (or use subcontractors to undertake) certain processing of your information in various countries. We will do our utmost to ensure the privacy of your information in this regard.
The security procedures in place to protect the information collected.
We understand the concerns you have about giving your personal details over the internet so we are rigorous about our security procedures. We provide a safe and secure shopping environment for our customers. The following procedures are in place to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration or theft of your information:
- We process online financial transactions under a secure connection by PayPal, who are well established and experienced in this area. You can read more about PayPal by going to their website at https://www.paypal.com